DAVINCI ROOFSCAPES, LLC THE NATION’S LEADING MANUFACTURER OF POLYMER SLATE AND SHAKE ROOFING SYSTEMS IS HEADQUARTERED IN LENEXA, KS
Customer Service Representative
Please email all resumes with Job Title in subject line to email@example.com
DaVinci Roofscapes, LLC is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join the team in Lenexa, KS.
This position is primarily responsible for supporting outside sales representatives, distributors and the Sales Managers by performing the following duties
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicates with distributors, representatives and customers via phone and email to address inquiries and provides solutions
- Processes incoming purchase orders
- Processes sample requests
- Identifies and recommends ways to improve sales and customer support procedures
- Handles data entry in a consistent, timely and accurate fashion.
- Demonstrates product knowledge, using samples or marketing material as a guide.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Answers inbound customer calls and makes outbound follow-up calls as necessary.
- Performs account maintenance such as change address, history, etc.
- Supports all marketing promotional initiatives.
- Establishes and maintains partnership with assigned sales representatives and management.
- Generates sales quotations and revisions.
- Prepares return material authorizations (RMAs).
- Acts as a liaison on behalf of the Sales Representative with other internal departments.
- Ensures professional and timely communication with customers and sales representatives
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the following:
- Internet Software
- Spreadsheet Software (Excel)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Order Processing Systems
- Word Processing Software (Word)
- Excellent people relationship and strong communication skills (verbal & written) required including excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions.
- Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate resources.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- A minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience is required.
- Able to quickly master product knowledge of DaVinci and competitor’s products.
- Learns/masters the roofing industry terminology quickly and conveys this to customers who have questions.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
Background check and Drug screen required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer