The Rolling Stones are delaying the start of their Australian tour following the sudden death of Mick Jagger's girlfriend, L'Wren Scott.
The fashion designer was found by her assistant Monday morning in her Manhattan apartment. She reportedly texted her assistant, asking that she come over, just a few hours earlier. No suicide note was found but police do not suspect foul play, according to the source. The Medical Examiner's Office will determine an official cause of death. First Lady Michelle Obama, Sarah Jessica Parker, Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman are among those who have worn her designs.
KISS and Def Leppard are going on tour together this summer. They made the announcement yesterday in front of a group of military members at the House of Blues. The 40-date "2014 Heroes Tour" will benefit the Wounded Warriors project that helps veterans and military families. Unfortunately the closest they will be to KC is St. Louis and Tulsa.
Speaking of Kiss…Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons will open up their themed restaurant Rock & Brews will open on May 29th in Overland Park.
Rocket’s favorite member of One Direction, Harry Styles has purchased a mansion in Beverly Hills. He's said to have dropped four-point-three million dollars on a piece of property that puts him nearby his rumored girlfriend Kendall Jenner.
Katy Perry has spent over 500-thousand dollars on new cars as gifts for five of the assistants who work for her. The 29-year-old reportedly bought up five Fisker Karmas, in hopes of bringing down the carbon footprint of her team. Each of the luxury electric-run sedans has a 100-thousand dollar price tag.
Actress Kate Winslet is now among Hollywood's elite on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The Academy Award winning actress was joined by two of her "Titanic" pals, co-star Kathy Bates and director James Cameron, for her Walk of Fame ceremony in front of the W Hollywood Hotel Monday. Winslet says she's lucky to have worked with some great actors and actresses over her career, saying they have made her who she is today. She paid special tribute to many of her "Divergent" co-stars who were on hand for Monday's ceremony, saying it was great to work with so much young talent and that the future of Hollywood is bright. She has a starring role in the young-adult movie "Divergent" due out this Friday.
"Glee" is celebrating its 100th episode with a two-part special kicking off Tonigh night on Fox. The musical comedy is bringing back some of its original cast to mark the occasion, as well as some of its most memorable guest stars from the past five seasons. The show will address the loss of Finn, the character played by the late Cory Monteith. Fans can expect to get some closure to his storyline, along with a handful of songs and numbers remembering the show's best moments.
Here's what's new on DVD today:
• "Frozen" . . . starring Kristen Bell and the wickedly awesome Adela Dazeem.
• "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom" . . . starring Idris Elba and Naomie Harris.
• "American Hustle" . . . starring Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, and Amy Adams.
• "Saving Mr. Banks" . . . starring Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson.
• "Reasonable Doubt" . . . starring Samuel L. Jackson and Dominic Cooper.
Here's what's new in the past week to Netflix Instant Streaming:
• "Turbo" stars Ryan Reynolds as the voice of a snail who gets super-speed.
• "How I Live Now" stars Saoirse Ronan as a teen reacting to World War III.
• "We Are What We Are" . . . a family of cannibals secretly preys on a small town.
• The second season of "Comedy Bang! Bang!".
• The first season of "Breaking Amish".
And here's what's new in video games today:
• "Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes" on XboxOne, Xbox360, PS4 and PS3
• "Infamous: Second Son" is a PS4-exclusive that's out on Friday, March 21st