On the road again with Miss Music!
Hey everyone! Sorry its been a minute since I last posted on here.
A couple weeks ago, I went back out on the road with the Beautiful Bodies (http://www.facebook.com/thebeautifulbodies). We've been travelling up the east coast with Beebs & Her Money Makers (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beebs-and-Her-Money-Makers/146477272067098), Five Iron Frenzy (http://www.facebook.com/5ironfrenzy), Goldfinger (http://www.facebook.com/goldfingermusic), and Reel Big Fish (http://www.facebook.com/reelbigfish).
That being said, I thought I'd share with you my playlist for the long drives in the van to each city! For the most part, I've been listening to a lot of upbeat music, though for overnight drives I go the more mellow route.
Those songs seem to be on repeat, but I'm always looking for new music! What do you listen to on roadtrips? Leave a comment!
- "I Believe" by Basic Vacation. I posted the video for this song on the Mix 93.3 Facebook page a while back, and I still can't stop listening!
- "Little Games" by The Colourist
- "Leave it up to me"- The Mowgli's
- "Still Into You"- Paramore
- "Love On Top"- Beyonce (because every good playlist has at least ONE Beyonce song.)
- ALL JACK'S MANNEQUIN SONGS (my all time favorite!)
- "Pusher Love Girl"- Justin Timberlake